Original topic:

secure folder not available in Samsung m30πŸ˜‘

(Topic created on: 09-24-2019 10:13 PM)
ZahidHussain
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
It's so sad that Samsung hasn't added secure folder and knox related apps in m series...can anyone help to install secure folder in m30
IGaya3
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

How to install secure folder plz guide me

0 Likes
Bonanto
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Because Samsung made the M series a low budget series of phones. To provide Knox and continuing its services, they charges a one time subscription, which they includes with Phone price. There are reasons why Samsung phones costs more compared to other brands. Now, for M series they have had cut prices from every possible points.
0 Likes
Locator
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

but why serie J ?? is it expensive for example

0 Likes
Bonanto
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Secure folder wasn't present on all J series phones except for the expensive ones... J7 PRO has this feature, as it was the topmost model... Maybe J7 prime had too... Because, those phones came with built-in Knox and S-secure ... M series came without Knox at first... Don't know if the newer models have Knox or not...
0 Likes
Anmolbuddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Coz, may be it's a low budget phone!
0 Likes
Shravanthi
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Have you tried downloading Secure Folder from the Playstore? I dont know if it works or not, I just read in another forum that it can be downloaded. Pls do post here if it works... It will help a lot of people who are looking for this information
0 Likes
ZahidHussain
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
it isn't capitable with my device
0 Likes
shri1961
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Do we have any app with similar features which can run on M30
0 Likes
ZahidHussain
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
there would be some if you search but they have disadvantages..they can be uninstalled by anyone
0 Likes
BEAST0380
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
even according samsung secure folder main requirement is android version so as that samsung team should give samsung secure folder as soon as possible because thats one of the reason most buyers go for samsung Galaxy phones even they should proide mode seriously samsung being this time . really disappointed
0 Likes