Original topic:

secure folder for m51

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 04:34 PM)
ramprasad247
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Dear samsung, 
U people are charging 27k for a phone and have not given value or respect to it. 
In the name of cost cutting u guys have done stupid things as follows. 
1. Packing box is of cheep quality 
2. Nothing is printed behind the box. (How much did u save by not printing anything) 
3. No Accessories in box.
A. No Back cover 
B. No protection for display 
C. No protection for charger, it was scratched before unboxing.
4. And the worst part is the back panel, just by putting it in pocket and taking it out, the back panel had more than 15 scratches in just 2 days.
5. Software degrade for a premium price phone.
A. No secure folder. 
B. NFC available but no samsung pay.
Etc etc...
Hope you guys read this and do something about it. 
First 4 points u can't do anything about it. 
At least try to clear the 5th point. 
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
correct bro 👌👌
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
secure folder? how can they give? it not only depends on knox security service support ,, it must depends on full ui device not any core device .. no secure folder in core devices not possible
0 Likes
RameshRaghav
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
M51 is Knox supported
0 Likes
RameshRaghav
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
see two Galaxy M phones supported knox
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
are bro when I told m51 don't support knox ? knox not only the main criteria for secure folder..
your device must have to full one ui device first not core that i told ... m10s is full one ui device not core hence its have secure folder but m51 is one ui core device so no value of knox inside it except security because it's non functional knox inside core device... and not only 2 ... 3 device supports knox security service..m51,m31s and m10s out of that only m10s is full one ui device hence secure folder present....... and afterall in history of samsung they never give secure folder via software update or extra installation, if any device supports then it comes with pre installed factory version only
0 Likes
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
ChuPipi, Heard M31s getting Secure Folder (doesn't it run on core version?).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I am outside..Going to home then will see in my m31s .... 😉 everything is possible for samsung....my m31s got 2.5 and heared that secure folder implemented......means we were wrong previously
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
everything you mentioned except printing😃😃
all are most aware things in
M series.
so this is our duty to do some research before buy any product
companies never force us to buy the products at their choice
choice is ours
so choose wisely, according to your priorities
this is my personal opinion
that its better to choose the thing according to our priorities and importance, instead of buy a wrong product and then complain, this doesn't have this or that etc....
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Actually, we should not have bought this phone considering the record of Samsung. It was mainly boycott Chinese phones notion which prompted many of us to purchase Samsung phones. This platform is provided for expressing people's hope and expectations. Let's express ourselves. Who knows Samsung may listen to our demand. At least, there is Knox capability in this phone. Samsung may considering giving the full version of it along with Samsung Pay.
0 Likes