Original topic:

screenshot button

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 12:43 PM)
dontul
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Kindly give a screenshot button in shortcuts on screen.. ai dint understand why we still hv to use volume n power buttin to take screenshot... 

Please also give a shortcut for screenlock so that we dont have to use power button to lockscreen.. these two feature are very very important and very usefull.. 
6 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
screenshot bottom is not safe other than key combination . better way for screenshot is power bottom + vol key or home key.

two key combination is safe for use in banking , or privacy , so better not to use additional such feature

statistics of bank fraud and online money theft shows those have such feature are more vulnerable to loose their bank deposits and phone data .
0 Likes
dontul
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
and how about lock screen option instead of using power button
0 Likes
dontul
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i hv used leneove p2 it had a soft button along with mobile data flight mode. it was so cinvenient go use. buy using buttons the buttons malfunctions after year or so. . so again we have ti buy new phn... i dont understand how having volume and power button feature will protect from fraud ?
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
they are world best known security researchers so you need to study more than 6 years in university to those terms

Apple never provide this feature
google pixel never provide this feature
Samsung never provide this feature

do you ever asked why these companies never provide data speed indicators , soft bottom for screenshots etc ???

if you do have this feature than your screenshots data will generated and transmitted , cause whatever activity you do with your smartphones, even while talking over chat or voice calls , your interest , mostly talked subjects etc are monitored by app algorithims

just for example do not search for attacks in india topic , just do talk more and more about this for just 4,5 days over whatsapp , or in phone calles .. after a week later you will see your youtube feeds or google chrome feeds will be filled with the similar topics ..

this is the reason why soft key screenshot can bring more risk of data theft etc

and remember Your phone always listen to you and your environment...
0 Likes
dontul
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i think there should be separate button for screenshot then... one of the issues is. when we are using power buttkn ti unkock phn regularly all these buttons wear out soon...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Untill..or unless, you are not using 3rd party apps or unauthorized apps, very difficult to do any type of frauds..if that's the case, then it's quite easy to gather your entire information from apps like Samsung pay..pay mini..or Samsung pass..infact Samsung account..
But prevention is always better than cure..
Anyways, Samsung has these two options but via GoodLock app..I am using it in my S10+..Goodlock app-NavStar is one of the modules of this app..which helps in providing these 2 features on your navigation bar..(please find the screenshot for your reference)

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T LOOK OUT FOR ANY 3RD PARTY APPS..GOODLOCK APP IS SAMSUNG OFFICIAL APP..
0 Likes