Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Don't purchase Samsung phones it is having software issue
15 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
how can the same software updates cause issues in one handset while it doesn't cause trouble in the other handset. Bro, u remember that during one update I. M30S the phone was getting bricked. That can be acknowledged as a software problem because EVERYONE who updated faced the same problem. This problem is weird, installing the same update causes trouble to some while the others are absolutely fine. How will u explain this under Software Problem? Everyone updating to the same update should have had faced it. And about usage, I don't know how u use it, but my mother uses it for conducting Online Classes, making videos for students, and social media consumption. She does pretty everything one would do with a phone except gaming(she ain't a gamer)
0 Likes
Deepak9040
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
don't know but problem is happening with lot many mobiles you can ask some of your friends
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
ya I have seen many people complain. that's what I wanted to say. I don't think it's some software issue. I think its hardware problem which Samsung should rectify. maybe they are using faulty parts during manufacturing (maybe they themselves are unaware of) but since so many of us are complaining, they should take this seriously
0 Likes
Deepak9040
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I was playing game also
Nag006
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
mine m30s 1 year old phone after update is fine
thanks to god
hard earned money samsang should not.loose his market in india
they need to focus on customer complaints