Original topic:

samsung making fool to indians: samsung galaxy M21- 48 megapixels camera

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 12:53 PM)
MMShams
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy M21 has 48 megapixels camera, but the quality is blurry and poor like old 8 megapixels camera.
17 Comments
MMShams
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
they use poor sensor for camera!
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
it's all about updates and you have to wait.
0 Likes
MMShams
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
the phone will be old enough in waiting for updates!
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yeah....my redme4x (4 y.o) rocking Android11 shoots better pics (not details,)( colour balance and Dynamic range i mean) with its 13MP than A71.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
exactly you're right
samsung is making fool.of their customers and here in community there agents tell.us that report that or raise query and what we got nothing Infact via updates they kill battery laggy performance and no improvements in camera
I have to tell this that buying this m21 is not a good decision I had to go for poco or mi
atleast we got a package not just screen like samsung super amoled screen deke sab barbad
MMShams
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
you are right, samsung is doing unexpected cost cutting and also with lots of small setting hidden, like shutter speed in pro mode camera, screen resolution settings, camera to api. everyting is locked, only set beautiful wallpaper and keep watching on super amoled display! very sad!
lucifer638r
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
my main camera is very blurry also lost autofocus
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support