Original topic:

samsung m51

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 10:10 AM)
dhulwal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Worst experience with samsung phone m51 along with airtel 4g sim..internet speed is very poor..samsung donot enable the carrier aggregation feature due to which facing worst experience....Thinking that would have purchased one plus nord because of the above issue..
5 Comments
Nikhilrasuri
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Same issue on my M51. I compared other devices with same Airtel in my location. They are good with 12 to 15 mbps and Samsung M51 managed to get 5 mbps and in peak times like night it is worst.
I tried by complete mobile formatting and is yielding speed of 8 to 10 mbps. we can't format mobile every time
Galaxy M
What speed are you getting?
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
please note Samsung has the bad antenna and sim 1 & 2 conflict will reduce speed.
0 Likes
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Right. I also face slow internet issue. I feel it maybe resolved by Carrier Aggregation only to some extent.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes