Original topic:

samsung m51 dual app issues

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 09:51 AM)
njsingh15
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,
Its been only 3 weeks completed using samsung galaxy m51, and found dual app issues.
1) Not able to lock dual apps
2) Mobile data doesn't work in dual apps but however it works fine with wifi.
Is there any fix/solution for this issue?
I opened Error report and provided phone logs but no response from samsung as of now.

Thanks 
13 Comments
yuvapy13
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

I think Samsung just focus on selling the devices instead of  fixing the bugs in the devices sold

Am also Samsung M51 user. Facing below issues

Samsung M51 bugs

1. Bluetooth connection is not working when Hotspot is enabled. (when hotspot is disabled, bluetooth gets connected to my paired device after enabling hotspot again does not cause any problem)

2. While in Whatsapp call/Skype call with bluetooth earphone connected, If i get call via network provider , it automatically switches to microphone even with bluetooth connected. Switching off the bluetooth and enabling again resolved the issue.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I don't know about the issue. Coz I don't use dual apps and app lock. Which App lock app you are using?
0 Likes
njsingh15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
dual apps is only limited to watsapp, facebook, telegram to enable one more account for you.
please check if you are able to lock the dual apps, and mobile data works in dual apps?
0 Likes
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
You can't lock dual app using S secure. Except Facebook, both WhatsApp and Telegram has inbuilt lock feature, so please use that.

I can't comment on dual app mobile data problem, cause I don't use dual app.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured as you have already provided the logs to us in error report section, then we request you kindly do wait for the response from our team they will guide you accordingly to resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nur198
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy M51 automatically Creating Some Apps Dual.. Such as Crome, Google play services and many more..So Please fix the problem as soon as possible
0 Likes
N D
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

This is normal is it would be in any *nix based OS. This is because the dual messenger app is run on a separate partition along with allocating CPU. When the app makes a requrst to Chrome or your forementioned it allocates them to the same partition as dual app is running in. This is a protective state so it does not effect the performance of the rest of the device or native runtime events.

0 Likes
HirenShah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
having issues in dual apps in whats app. unable to send and download the media files. facing error as "the file formate not supported"...
AkhiSuni
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Me too facing same issue..any solution?
0 Likes