Options
Galaxy M
Face unlock  is  slow  after update 2.5 also same problem repeatedly 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I have no issue ...because I always use smart switch to install software which is recommended
0 Likes
ŘË
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am not talking about smart switch iam talking about face unlock
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
flash your firmware from service center or by Odin or try to install samsung software via smart switch of smart cafe which is process and recommended..... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other company hence if someone simply use mobile data or wifi to install software especially in samsung devices then anything mysterious can happened with devices for software loop hole formations....and if software loop hole present over software then none of the tips or tricks can help
0 Likes
ŘË
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
don't do direct update go to smart switch pc go to update
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro, he is talking on the point, if you use Smart Switch PC to install updates, then these issues like slow face unlock etc. will not come in your device.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ŘË
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it working slowly make it fast that said up coming updates
0 Likes