Original topic:

samsung m31s experience

(Topic created on: 11-20-2020 08:54 PM)
1krishna
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Please  avoid purchasing samsung  smartphone through  online platform. We won't get any get service support. This is my personal experience, Samsung  customer service center personal  informed  me this.They told me it is not possible to replace the device  after purchasing. There is only service facility available eventhough we receive defective  smartphone.  I think  now a days samsung  is selling  refurbished  products or second quality  device through  online  platform. 
0 Likes
20 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

No my friend replaced his m51 they did it

0 Likes
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yeah
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

I think he told you that after that period (return policy) you can't return

0 Likes
1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I tried a lot Amazon is telling to collect DOA certificate. and samsung is saying they can't provide DOA for products purchased through online platform. I met a person who purchased m51 though Amazon and his products is not charging.
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
😐😐😐😐
they are doing fraud
then why are they selling online
you should visit consumer court
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro, not everything is what you think.
0 Likes
ROHITKORPAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I have always purchased phones, and only Samsung phones through Amazon and I NEVER had any issues with support or service. Samsung is not selling refurbished products or second quality devices. Everything does not depend on your thinking. Samsung makes the best quality smartphones. And Amazon provides a 10 day return policy in case of defective products. And if any defects come after the 10 days, you have it backed up by one year warranty.
1krishna
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I have informed them on 8th day no use
0 Likes