Original topic:

samsung m30s problem

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 07:45 PM)
Rijwan007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Flashlight is not working. While I'm plugged the charger then working flashlight. Please fix this problem.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Dineshbhai
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
mere hisab se mobile heat ho jata hoga... isliye sayad kaam nahi kar raha hoga..
0 Likes
Rijwan007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
today i face this problem .i already format my mobile .but same problem appear
0 Likes
Galaxy M
start your device in safe mode and then test the same.
0 Likes
Rijwan007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same result .flase light is not working
0 Likes
shrahapp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
it's any one their to solve the issue of flashlight
0 Likes
anu0396
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i am also facing the same issue...no use of running the device in safe mode or resetting the device..the problem still persist...please help
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly follow the below given steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Update the software of the device (if available) go to Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update. Restart your device after the update has finished.
3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rijwan007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i already do sir .and no update is avalible
0 Likes