Original topic:

samsung galaxy m31 cellular network internet speed issues

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 07:21 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Hello, I bought samsung galaxy m31 today. I compared jio net speed of this device with samsung galaxy m01, and it is showing very less speed as compared to samsung galaxy m01. Earlier I compared jio internet speed of samsung galaxy m01 with Xiaomi mi a2. And the speed of mi a2 was much better. What should I do with my samsung galaxy m31 now.
45 Comments
suuku
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
me too...... please solve it
0 Likes
Soundhar333
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Mee too

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
muthukkumaar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
just stop the m31 model.. lot of issues .
Soundhar333
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

yes, worst

0 Likes
Members_JWJkWcX
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

this setting is very well known to us, kindly do something. I'm facing network problem issues only in samsung m31. Also kindly suggest what to do till problem is fixed?

Soundhar333
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

They are saying that there is a issue in motherboard...

0 Likes
Samim7421
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung M31s Phone Solw Internet Working, Slow Downloading Problem. Very Bad Phone Samsung M31s
Muhibur1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I have brought m31 and now I am wondering y other phone are so better I had MI earlier and was much better then this even though that was much lower budget phone.