Original topic:

samsung galaxy m30s to get android 12 update.

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 12:00 AM)
RockyC
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has said that all M series smartphones released since 2019 will get 3 android updates and 4 years of security updates. This is a good news for M services owners. 
Kapilraj26
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

is that true ...will samsung m30s will get android 12 update ?

0 Likes
Galaxy M
It it not been yet decided but i thing samsung should give as A , F and M series owner having many issues reguaring device.
0 Likes
Ani74065
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
device has some issues that doesn't mean the device have to get one more Major OS update lol 😑.
If there presents any issue ,Samsung will fix it as always they do via Fota Updates under the device's software update policy . ( 2 Major OS and 4 Years of Security patch updates for M-series ).
so, just chill . Samsung will fix if any issue occurred . But that will a Security patch update and a small update not through any great update.
Galaxy M
Samsung claims that phones launched from 2019 will get 3 android updates and 4 years security updates and i thing all A and M series launched from 2019 should get android 12 update as android 9 was pre installed. And all M series phones are geting many problems with devices so samsung should give this new android 12 update
RockyC
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I agree with you views, bro.
Galaxy M
Thanks and i also agrees to your views
0 Likes
Thecraftykid
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
What about m40
0 Likes
Galaxy M
M40 is mentioned in samsung's android 12 update list
0 Likes
RockyC
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
M40 is also eligible but samsung will make final decision. Few people also saying that m30s will not get any big update in future. Now let's wait and watch.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
But samsung should give the stable android 12 update. Which we can say that it would be the major and last update. And almost all A or M series mobile relesed from 2019 are geting android update. May samsung renew their update list and adds samsung m30s
0 Likes