Original topic:

samsung galaxy m 30s motherboard issue

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 07:32 AM)
suprach
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

after recent update my m30s worked fine for 1day and later stuck on bootloading page(samsung &android logo page) .....for the same issue...at service center they said around 9k ( as it is after 5months of warrenty )....what the hell is samsung... fraud....i have all kinds of other brands since 6 yrs...i never faced such kind of issues with other brands...with in 1.5yrs of usage samsungM30s, phone got stuck of boot page..i understood i lost my complete data...i strongly suggest never ever look for samsung again...it already lost the field of android many year back...i thought it changed but it isnt...the same **bleep** company.....search in "youtube and google for samsung motherboard issues" you will find tons and tons of complaints regarding the same....the chinese ph are better compared to this bull **bleep** company....if i had powers first i would ban this company in my country.....hey "samsung" a day comes where even your employees will hesitate to use your mobiles

7 Comments
Galaxy M
🤣 🤣 🤣 😆 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😆 😆 😆 😆hangsung
Ashu1991
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
mera Bhi yahi problm hai bhai M30 me
0 Likes
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok !
0 Likes
DrLama
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same issue with me too...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
suprach
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

cant you even read the complaint properly?I said I already visited the service center,why the hell are you suggesting the same again.?

0 Likes