Original topic:

samsung galaxy M30s camera error

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 08:49 PM)
TharunReynold
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Back camera not working error message showing camera failed. Cache cleared and phone restarted no use same issue. Front camera working no problem. What has to do now for rectify the issue.
11 Comments
Rishabh62u2
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
check if power optimisation is on. camera at 48mp fails at lower clockrates
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
you install any camera apk file gcame? remove apk ..thancheck
0 Likes
AryanJingade
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Go to settings -> apps -> camera and then force stop and clear cache. That's it! You are ready to wake up the photographer in you!
https://youtu.be/dpemyKpSbjk this link may give you a visual help.
If satisfied please mark my reply/comment and solution by tapping the 3 dots above my reply. It will motivate me to become a better problem solver😊
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the mentioned issue:

1- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner) > reset app preferences.

2- Force stop the particular app (Settings > Apps > camera app > Force stop).

3- Clear the RAM memory of device (Settings > Device care > Memory > Clean Now).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
kamalmuthu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing same issue, got the phone delivered today & camera is not working. It says "Camera Failed".

Amazon is not ready for refund , they are going to provide replacement. Hope the replacement work. But lost the trust on Samsung, in-fact i dont want to use M30S as i lost trust. Not Sure how a new phone can have this problem.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07HGJ7WM6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gauravpkh
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
😒
0 Likes
Gauravpkh
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
i am also facing same problem. plz get me out of it.
0 Likes
MJmebin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I had an issue on the camera. when we touch the camera app then it may take lot of time to process and also the shutter will come to screen no the image
0 Likes
GokulM7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
front camera error
0 Likes