Original topic:

regret buying Samsung devices

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 06:48 PM)
SoumikMukherjee
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I regret buying m30s my last phone was honor 10 lite no security update nothing even honor 10 lite had android 10 on it Samsung is totally a waste company will never buy Samsung phones ever again... Now I am stuck with this stupid phone.. 
10 Comments
VinodGowda
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes you are right Samsung never updated time to time
Galaxy M
Exactly.. Chinese oems are better than this... Wish huawei get out of trouble soon...
Galaxy M
problem is not based on only updates what more features would you get on android 10 nothing hear me nothing its for showing only that my phone have android 10. and yhe Chinese giants are not only shareing your personal data but also send your usase patterns like how much time you are online and even on what yopic are you used while calling don't believe the Chinese guys bhai.you can use n**ia s@***ng s**y while us government have concerns about their people's security but india haven't even
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bro that's true but you have a point Chinese oems are not trustable in terms of data security.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Even Samsung isn't trustworthy anymore. Stay updated bro Samsung sells data too, atleast Chinese giants aren't charging u thousands more like Samsung.
Galaxy M
Samsung is selling your data sny proof regarding your unthought comment
0 Likes
Galaxy M
no forced ads better r&d( resarch and development) secured data long lasting phones so they charged more i am using j3 of 2016 till now and its awesome conditions no ptoblem till now
0 Likes
Galaxy M
check my posts and u will get the answers you seek.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
And btw m not here to debate with some fanboys because rn m not in mood.