Original topic:

problems in samsung m31s

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 03:25 AM)
GODares
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I was very excited to buy my new phone samsung m31s , but after using the phone for the past one month i am disappointed with few things which samsung should start working upon seriously
1) The phone has started slowing down and i have experienced lags which are frustrating at times
2)There is no screen recording option and i am a medical student i have my classes online these days , and i feel very bad when i am not able to record an important lecture
I dont know by not giving this feature how many dollars has samsung made till now

This is a humble request ,plzz do something regarding these issues
2 Comments
TanushriReddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm using Samsung galaxy m31. I'm also facing the same issue. The phone lags while opening and closing apps. It has slowed only even though I have used only 40% of my storage.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "device lagging issue" kindly follow the given below step:

>>Check device cache: Settings>Device care>Storage>Clean now.
For a particular application: Settings>Apps>Pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage>Clear Cache.

Please visit this mentioned link for more information: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

And as of now "screen recording" feature is not available in your device. So, whenever there will be any update or information available regarding it you will be informed for the same.

If the issue still persist regarding lagging, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes