Original topic:

problem found in m30s after update!

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 02:08 AM)
rakshithkumarms
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating my phone m30s to android 10 I have faced an issue like after pressing the data button on (like I use to off & on the data when I need it) internet won't work at all it says plz check ur settings & after restarting my phone it will come to normal is this any bug or error plz resolve this issue I'm facing this daily! 😓😓😓
1 Comment
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assure below steps will solve the issue which you are facing;-

1) Safe Mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.(To exit safe mode restart your device)
2) Check storage:-Settings > Device care > Storage > Check available storage space.
3) Third party applications can also cause auto restart ( Uninstall the third party applications ).
4) Remove memory card and check :- Apps > Settings > Device maintenance > Storage > More option > Storage settings > SD card > Unmount. etc

If issue still persist please do send the log file via, Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports > Select Symptom category. So that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes