Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M

please friends help me 
34 Comments
AshuBholu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Check your battery working hours and charging hours too. And also watch for the temperature of phone.
SageMurphy
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
You need to hard reset your device or you can clear cache also,i am sure it will definitely solve your problem .
Galaxy M
💖Assalamualaikum 💖
You should try this 7 tips :-
1.Battery 🔋 works good in 10°-40° temperature 🌡️.
2.Please uninstall all the apps whick you don't use daily or regularly.
3.Uninstall all the unnecessary updated apps which are permanently attached with your device.
4. If you are using 3rd party fast charger then i suggest you to stop using that and try to charge your phone with the original charger that Samsung provided your device.
5. Don't use your phone during it's connected with charger.
6. Keep your device battery 🔋 health between 40%-80%.
7. lastly is all the 6 solution is useless then i have to tell you that your device battery 🔋 is damaged.And you should change it , i mean you device battery 🔋

I hope you understand ☺️
May Allah help you🤗
Anantg11
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
hey first see what's its battery and how many yrs old ur phone is, or it may be due to overcharging or charging not via original charger
If it may be due to heavy apps installed or in phone problem u first Uninstall them and minimize its usage if u see better results like by lessening ur phone usage its battery run for 2 days then it might be a problem that will be solved but always use original charger
thank you
0 Likes
himanshukr01
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Is ur prblm solved?
0 Likes