Original topic:

phone restart

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 08:45 AM)
ssufiyaan1207
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I m very frustrated  with this fucking galaxy  M30s phone. Why don't u fix the issue of auto restart of this phone. Every 2hr of gap phone restart.
Really u fucking Samsung just u uv to give problem to customer. Fix this issue..
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Once check in safe mode if you have restarts in safe mode too then it might be corrupted boot Partition issue. Nothing works for this you have to visit service center for reflashing firmware.
0 Likes
ssufiyaan1207
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
will they do it for free..
or will chrge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
if your device is in warranty its free if not charges upto 230-500 depends on city
0 Likes
DHANJEETKUMAR
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
developer option off kr do
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
If your phone is in warranty, then go to service center
0 Likes
meetv
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
they will charge for this why should I pay bcs this is company fault
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Then I would suggest you to write a mail to Indian CEO Office, they maybe helpful for you.
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Also, you can tell service center officials to install your updates using Odin or Smart switch once and check if the issue persists.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "auto restart" issue please follow below given step:

>>Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

If the issue still persist,  we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
meetv
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
sorry but company are not providing solution for this problem they just don't care
0 Likes