Original topic:

pathetic developers of Samsung m31s

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 12:33 AM)
vinod0412
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung m31s is also your device let me remind u people... you Samsung pathetic developers not even providing security patch updates...still in November security patch....i know you pathetic developers can't develope one ui 3.0 for  m31s indian variant that much early atleast provide security patch update🖕🖕🖕
34 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You should know that there is a problem when the update is late. Samsung has already said that M31s will receive updates quarterly, i.e. every 3 months. They even mentioned that the update may come late due to internal issues. And so calling developers "pathetic" because they are also humans, they have to do a lot of work to develop stable software. And you should not complain about One UI 3 at all because the update is scheduled to come in May. It might come early, but we cannot guarantee that.
vinod0412
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
ya what you said was true i agree man ......oh sorry sorry when is the last update they provided on 9 nov 2020 it's already passed 3months(quarterly update🤭🤣)...so what you are saying we have to wait untill may for even security patch update.....that every smartphone in this range has already received.....ok man ok😶🙃
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
The last update was on 17th Nov afaik. Even I use M31s. And I specifically said about Android 11 update in May. Read carefully.
vinod0412
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
hahaha you frustrated anikroyale.....if you want to reply to a message carefully read and reply don't reply in hurry or to show your dominance....i clearly asked for security patch update if you know any thing about it reply otherwise don't 🤫🤫🤫
0 Likes
Galaxy M
🤣🤣
0 Likes
nicklopes
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
abe pagal November me update mila na? so now December jan and Feb are thr 3 months. so ab next security update march me milega? aur kya hi kar loge re update na? y are u idiots behaving ad if your life depends on this one update? agar itna hi update chaye toh Note or S series le lete na.
0 Likes
vinod0412
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
ok big **bleep** thanks for your information....s series phone sponsor kardo na mai le lete....if you can't sponsor then don't suggest me to buy this phone that phone...ok **bleep**😶😶
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
it is on quarterly updates so will get accordingly and ui 3 is also will get as per schedule or before which is scheduled in may
and i advice not to use that symbol
0 Likes
vinod0412
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
iam not asking for one ui 3.0 read it properly iam asking for security patch update🧐🧐