Original topic:

overheating of Samsung galaxy M51

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 12:04 PM)
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Does anyone facing any overheating issue after getting an update of one ui core 2.5 ??
Suggest a solution!!
15 Comments
lycnrider93
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Just Factory reset the Device and Drain the battery completely and Charge to 100 and complete a cycle after that it won't heat much
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
while charging it is heating way too much than usual(last time when wasn't updated)
0 Likes
lycnrider93
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
In the Middle of the Charging it heats and goes back to normal after 100% if thats the problem it's common with all the Samsung Devices. And please put the phone on a table during charging.
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yeah, but I should say I literally not touching it while charging for any use then also its heating !!
but yeah will try to put in good condition !!
Thank you!!
0 Likes
lycnrider93
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Even my S20+ which is 2 days old heats during charging and get backs to normal after 100%
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I have the same update. I have not had any heating issue. Maybe you have apps in background or try installing latest updates to apps in play store.
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No, I mean not all time heating but while charging it is heating way too much than usual(last time when wasn't updated)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I think you should try turning off fast charging. Also don't keep phone on soft surfaces such as pillow. That makes it heat more. Further try closing all apps from device care before charging.
Nageshthavare
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yeah, i will try !!
Thank you !!
0 Likes