Original topic:

over heating and battery drain quickly

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 06:14 PM)
Rajalingaraja
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Iam use samsung m31 after ther of ui 3 my mobile quickly battery drain and overheating any give solution 
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ways to Cool Your Phone and Keep It Efficient

Keep the device updated with the latest software. Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them. Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use. Delete unnecessary files or unused apps.
Rajalingaraja
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
lam also off you say the l am follow already but not solve
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
he meant that turning off will be the best choice when charging and if it isn't charging keep the phone in the refrigerator(caution: not in the deep freeze section) where you put vegetables, curries etc. okay. Keep it in for 10 min max to cool it down😙
youtubers said that not my ideas 😁
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
bro the main reason is summer is coming and we need to break our safety rules and try to charge. After heating need to cool down phone and then again plug it again which will lower the battery health and there is no solution for that! Try to do with turning off the fast charging and tell me if it's heating or not cuz today my phone got heated up like a boiled egg after taking instantly like that and i can't even touch the phone like it got maybe 55°+ or so on shutted down.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rajalingaraja
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thanks for your reply
0 Likes