Original topic:

one UI Core 4.1 Upgrade Android (12)

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 09:24 PM)
Vikas_04
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
First time I bought the Samsung smartphone and kinda liking the phone UI(it's very good to have such a good ui in smartphone).

And then this update came on 14 August so I updated and then some features or anything say about the ui is kinda not looking good to me. 
It's like some **bleep** devloper just quickly added changes to ui for next patch level update for public demand to where is the next patch update.

This is the list i noticed on my personal uses
1. Media output update is very bad 

My youtube music always changes background colour from it's song in notification now it's gone
Whenever i close music app, music notification is also gone.

2. Recent apps
Whenever I tap on recent app, there's a little animation glitch comes while checking recent app.

I know I'm going to say some stupid things because I'm also a devloper.
So next time whenever you send any updates please add revert or uninstall or maybe roll back the update options.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
1. Was media output reduced, or it was same before the update?

Google removed colored album on notification from Android 12, so you can't really blame samsung for this.
0 Likes
Vikas_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok, thanks but still when i remove music recent app it's also removing the background songs notification panel. Before the update it's working.
0 Likes
Vikas_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Youtube music
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
And you're using YouTube music premium, right?
0 Likes
Vikas_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ok, I just noticed that it's happening with me also. Sorry for that. But doesn't it make sense to do? I mean if an app is cleared from background (recents), all it's services should be stopped. And with Android 11, even though you cleared it from recent, it still ran in background. That means it still consumed the same amount of RAM, just that it didn't showed up in recents. The solution is simple. Don't clear if from recents or lock the app, so that you won't accidentally clear it from recents.

And btw, this issue is too related to Android 12 changes, so it's again Google who has done it.
0 Likes
Vikas_04
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Nope, I'm always play quick music from notifications without opening youtube music and recent app, Before the update it's working fine with Android 11, and also reinstall is the same as the previous one.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
And btw the colored album on notification is back with Android 13.

So with One UI 5, you most probably should get the old design back.