Original topic:

notification grid

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 09:48 PM)
CABajarang
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I use Samsung Galaxy M30, suddenly it's notification grid changed to 2x3 and now i am unable to change it back to how it was. 

8 Comments
Galaxy M
change font size
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Restart your device once
or
perform normal phone reset settings once
settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings

NOTE:: QUICK PANEL GRID SIZE FEATURE HAS BEEN REMOVED IN ANDROID 10..
AjayJetavat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
press and hold power mode button, and select last option maximum power saving button
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
notification panal grid change feature removed after android 10 update then how can you do?🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
no bro .......yesterday I wrote that because I didn't notice properly.....really it's having issue ....it will only goes if you factory reset your device.....see bro allaways remember if software glitch present then this types of issues occurred....so each and every time use smart switch to install software instead of simply using mobile data or wifi....as Samsung provides non A/B partition type of ota software hence if someone simply install it then there will be maximum chances to get software holes over that software...use smart switch or odin flash if possible.....see bro....if mobile data or wifi is process then none of the same device will suffered different different types of issues by same software by which this forum is full with 🙂👍💘
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I think its not possible without a reset in android 10
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
after android 10 update its default with 3×4 or 4×4
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro i think you have either Increased the Font size or the screen zoom, please check that maybe it could have done that.
0 Likes