Original topic:

no knox security in m30s

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 05:31 PM)
imDharm
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Hey Guys,

Why does the M series, mainly M30s and M31 not have knox protection, whereas the A51 does, when all of these run on same chipset, 9611? Also, how much of phone security is compromised if Knox is not available on a device. Does its absence make the phone less safe?

Thanks!!
5 Comments
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yes that's true.. firstly I literally suprise why they don't have inbuilt app lock and I dig deeply found that we can download from Galaxy app store name as "S Secure app" and it is one of Worst app lock I found.... you just easily uninstall that app and all all privacy easily exposed to other's... 🤬🤬🤬..... then lack of Knox they did this and there is Secure folder support coz as no knox.... how stupid samsung is... 4 years back Redmi note 4 has stronger security then this 😒😒...
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
but they now leaking your privacy to chinese government 😭 if not then i surely would go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

No, your phone is as safe as other android phones.All android phones are secured by SELinux security. Knox is just an additional layer in your phone which provides some extra protection and features like secure folder,Sam pay,Sam pass etc...Also your phone  doesn't need any type of Antivirus cuz it has McAfee security in Device care.

So no need to worry about security.

Galaxy M
bro Price Differences is main reason
PKr5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
But I can see M30s under work profile says secure by Knox..
0 Likes