Original topic:

my samsung galaxy m21 problems....

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 08:52 AM)
AdarshGNair
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
my samsung galaxy m21 internet strength his verypoor, i buy this phone before 2 days  its battery drained quickly, 😑 and some heating problem... and they last update april 1 why samsung.... please give proper updates and soluted battery draining iasue and internet strength.... my major problem internet strength and speed very very poor... please fix this issue..and give any solutions...... 

11 Comments
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
we think internet problem is because of our phone but sim network is main for that cause
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
as of now bro do some steps to save more battery life
1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option

4. developer option >background limit>no background processes.

5. Long press on each app specially 3rd party and rarely used app>app info>

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

6. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you have to live with these issue like poor internet reception because it's Samsung fault nobody can fix this
battery issue can rectify with some tips like always clear memory and close unnecessary app don't allow all permission to all app like location bluetooth etc
bt for internet m21 is working like hell
0 Likes
Avi1313
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
please please please! give an proper update to Samsung Galaxy m21 because-😔😔 I bought a new phone 1 week ago but battery draining issue is too much I don't know why it's heating too much even in a cool temperature I I keep it but then also having a drainage battery too much please give us as proper security update or something like that to fix the battery drainage issue please,
and you know I am going to bought 10 pieces of M21 more and 10 pieces of m31 but I am going to think thrice if I don't get a proper update for the battery issue yaar we got 6000 mah like nothing. please , I'll be thankful to you.
0 Likes
AdarshGNair
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
well said bro😑
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "internet" issue please follow below given steps:

1. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

To resolve "overheating" issue kindly follow the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

To resolve "drainage" issue kindly follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
parth123kh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hello
My phone samsung galaxy m21 got broken few months before.. yesterday I think due to water goes in it .. it is showing colorful pink and blue color on bottom corner of display like display has gone ... I want know is it can be fixed or not ?
0 Likes
kolosky
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I bought two samsung m21 for my family. one of them died and other is turning on and off without any reason. So bad product. Only one year since I bought them. No support from Samsung.
0 Likes
Nikiru
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
please help, my samsung m21 is behaving very strange. it hangs and restart all by it self. the problem is now getting worse. i used a paid anti virus for the past 1.5 years. i can only take pictures in safemode.
0 Likes