Original topic:

my Galaxy m30s

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 01:36 PM)
zooby786
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My Galaxy m30s heating so much and after heating its lag hang and battery drain fast,can anyone tell me that how to fix it
0 Likes
13 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
now most mobile faced heating issue and battery drain don't worry wait for next update
0 Likes
zooby786
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
such a laggi mobile
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
do one thing go to settings > advance features and enable reduce animation
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
after that go to developer option and disable or decrease animation scale to. 5x
zooby786
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
thanks
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and if my given settings/comments will work for you then you can accept as solution by CLICKING on 3DOT at my comments
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and fo battery drain issue
one of the main reasons is even you close apps but they uses ur battery and running in background unnecessary, see image and read the statement.
2nd due to huge notification enable.
for e.g ; Google has huge notification which we don't need at all see image just scroll down image and check how many notification it does have.
So do some more settings to save more battery, which consume unnecessarily.

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
besides this do these settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, INSTA,YOUTUBE) and rarely used and ON "GOOGLE APP" as well then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder.

6. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
How much SoT you are getting?
0 Likes