Original topic:

music player issue

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 01:10 PM)
SRazaS
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I'm facing equalizer problem in my M30S 6/128 version, when I activate equalizer in any music player sound the volume and beats decrease 50% automatically, any one facing this problem in M30S ? can any one help me out from this or have any solution on this . . . Please help
0 Likes
3 Comments
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thank god atleast one person is facing this problem, previously I though that I'm losing my hearing ability.

Just don't mess up with equilizer and Dolby, just use the factory settings, you can fine tune Dolby by digging all under its sub menu for the best result, else just use the default.
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
when You enable the equalizer actually you also do enable surround sound , so it seems like volume decrease or beats low but actually not

there is a diffrence between loud sound and loudness . as well as it means you have a good sound quality if enabling these type or equalizer do reduce beats and volume seems lower than before enabled

here is a short demonstration why at first it seems like as you feel but actually not

video demonstration about measuring sound quality with such situations

look at the sound quality variation from the video , reading with those bars

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LBLzZYlYVBvP7AZcEvhIkKfCrIlhsP8/view?usp=drivesdk
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Go sounds and effects on Samsung Music App and set the equaliser to normal or any preset as per your need and you can also customize using the custom settings. But i would suggest using custom presets