Original topic:

m31s headphone jacj noise issue

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 11:52 AM)
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
+91 1800 5726 7864 this is the samsung whats app care number just all of m31s users report this issue to them for undressing the effect of proplem.all support😇😊
8 Comments
Galaxy M
Thank you
Ashiq1999
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
brother i trying my maximum to solve this issue i always discuss with samsung care.they sure me there higher team will resolve all the issue.but all m31s users has to point out it
0 Likes
Galaxy M
they are telling to give the phone to service center is this the solution. they should test hardware before selling the phone. All customers will not give their brand new phone to the service center 😊
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Open samsung member app > Get Help > Interactive check > Choose the phone hardware you want to check and optimize performance(eg. ports).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Prashanth20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Nothing Happens
0 Likes
Prashanth20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You Can't fix this Issue
0 Likes
Prashanth20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
M31s Have Reverse Charging Feature So The  the unwanted  Power Is also Producing from The Type-c And Head Phone Jack so while We Using Earphones While the Sound Came And The Unwanted power Producing sound is also Effectively noice So Samsung Have A manufacturer problem  Thats Not A Software Bug Fix So Samsung Can't Solve This Issue To Your Mobile .
0 Likes
Prashanth20
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You Made Manufacturer mistake
0 Likes