Galaxy M
I request samsung to give camera2 api support in m31 
It's very necessary for youtubers like me for shooting videos
If you can give us camera2api support plz reply to this 
9 Comments
Galaxy M
Give them feedback.
Galaxy M
CAMERA2API SUPPORTS IN GALAXY M31 AND IT HAVE MANUAL PRO MODE ALSO.
ADHIVP
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no
we cannot use opencamer properly and google camrea don't even work
Galaxy M
MY DEAR FRIEND, I KNOW THAT WE CAN'T USE GOOGLE CAMERA IN M SERIES PHONES. SAMSUNG M31 HAVE EXYNOS 9611, RIGHT, THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T USE GOOGLE CAMERA. THE DEVELOPERS OF GOOGLE CAMERA CAN'T RELEASE A VERSION FOR EXYNOS 9611 BECAUSE THE DEVELOPERS KNOW THAT THEIR GOOGLE CAMERA WILL NOT SUPPORT FEATURES LIKE ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY, NIGHT MODE, ETC IN EXYNOS 9611 POWERED PHONES. PHONES WHICH HAVE SNAPDRAGON 660 OR ABOVE, THESE PHONES SUPPORT GOOGLE CAMERA WELL WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM BECAUSE SNAPDRAGON CHIPS ARE POPULAR AND ESPECIALLY DEVELOPERS OPTIMIZE GOOGLE CAMERA FOR SNAPDRAGON CHIPS SO, THAT'S A REASON SNAPDRAGON POWERED PHONES SUPPORT MANY FEATURES IN GOOGLE CAMERA.

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT M31 SUPPORTS CAMERA2API BUT, DUE TO IT'S PROCESSOR IT DOESN'T SUPPORT GOOGLE CAMERA AND ETC. IF M31 WOULD HAVE SNAPDRAGON CHIP THEN, IT WOULD SUPPORT GOOGLE CAMERA, OPEN CAMERA AND OTHER APPLICATIONS.

YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION TO CHECK CAMERA2API COMPATIBILITY.
HERE'S THE LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.vipek.camera2_compatibility_test

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CAMERA FOR YOUR PHONE THEN GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH "GOOGLE CAMERA PORT FOR M31". THERE YOU WILL DEFINITELY A GOOGLE CAMERA FOR YOU PHONE. TRY MANY LINKS AND I'M SURE YOU WILL SURELY FIND A LINK FOR YOUR PHONE AND IT WILL WORK WELL.

GOOGLE CAMERA IS NOT AVAILABLE IN PLAYSTORE FOR EXYNOS 9611 POWERED PHONES BECAUSE GOOGLE CAMERA DEVELOPERS HAVE NOT RELEASED A STABLE VERSION FOR EXYNOS 9611 POWERED PHONES.

YOUR PHONE SUPPORTS CAMERA2API API. HERE'S THE IMAGE.

Thanks
AirBone

Screenshot_20201213-173824_Manual Camera Compatibility Test.jpg

0 Likes
ADHIVP
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
but there is no raw support
for using other settings in opencamera app
Galaxy M
Exynos chips don't support raw
0 Likes