Original topic:

m31 Keyboard issue

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 06:13 PM)
NikkiBella
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
The samsung keyboard stops responding as I type at certain apps that I use, and it doesnt get back to normal even after switching off and on. 
12 Comments
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Go to the device Settings > Apps > then go to "3 dots" above right sided > tap on "Show system apps" then find out "Samsung Keyboard" on the search box then tap on the "Samsung Keyboard" > Storage > then perform "Clear catch" and "Clear data" and then try again.
Dilchandlkr99
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Still not working
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
in apps goto samsung keyboard and clear cache
in language and input goto on screen keyboard in samsung board and reset it
also clear cache and reinstall those apps where keyboard fails

if still problem is suggest use Google board it's much better and easy to use👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
NikkiBella
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
thanks👍
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if i have solved ur query kindly accept as solution 👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings>> Apps>>Select particular app>> Storage>>Clear Cache
  2. Settings >> General Management >> Reset>> Reset settings: Reset all settings to their default

Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

**Remember google password before resetting the device because it required during initial setup.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

MohdZeeshan12
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy m31 keypad hanging problem
0 Likes
PDS1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
it's been only a week I bought new samsung m31. but recently there is an issue with its keyboard. while texting watsapp etc suddenly it stops reacting . why so
0 Likes
RajeshRithal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
In Hinglish typing, I have to tap on hindi word to insert it everytime
0 Likes