Beginner Level 2

my samsung galaxy m30s is unable to turn on after the security update  and i visited the sasmung service center near me they said it is mother board issue and it costs 9000inr as my phone warrenty just completed 5 days a go so i am still confused now to whom i should ask about this problem 

so  i request all the m30s users to extend there warrenty other wise it is gona be trash in a year 

so as in my case now i am unable to do any thing as my warrenty got completed so samsung please do not produse this type of goods which  crashes after a year so that we cant do any thing still confused how all the mother board are damaging after exactly a year must be a samsung cheep tricks to increase there production or any all the m30s are defective @samsungindia,@samsungmobile,@samsunggalaxym30s please do about it any thing ,please help me with my phone 

6 Comments
Try Flashing Through Odin, Might Work For you

not bro it did not work 

the problem repeated again

Then Your Probably Out Of luck , You will need to Replace The Motherboard then
Active Level 7
after security update your phone not work. so I have question there is any problem in updates, are updates are safe?

Same problem with my mobile too, restart issue started exactly after warranty got over. All Samsung's budget phones face some problem after a year.

Active Level 8

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864), 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support