veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
wait for update bro and send feedback to samsung
0 Likes
bkp689
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Close all your background application and open game from game launcher.

If your playing high end games like pubg , cod etc.. you might face small issue .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
1. Clear memory before playing anuly game. Got to device maintenance > OPTIMIZE NOW ) .
2. Turn power saving mode off, select high performance power mode and then
change game launcher's game performance level to high performance mode.
3. Select close all in recent apps to free up more memory.
4. Uninstall any apps that use memory unnecessarily or old apps that are used frequently .
5. Freeing up enough storage space helps with smooth gameplay and game updates .

I hope this these steps will surely resolve your problem, If you are satisfied with my comment then please Accept Solution by clicking the 3 vertical dots at my comments.
0 Likes
funkyunky
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same here, been 1 2 weeks the peformance of the device has degraded during gaming
DivyTyagi
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
you people have bought a chinese **bleep** phones as you are noob now you are reviewing it as Samsung m30s.you peeps know you can't afford why not to say it directly i am using same phone bur never faced such issue, so stop giving **bleep** reviews
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DivyTyagi
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
you people have bought a chinese **bleep** phones as you are noob now you are reviewing it as Samsung m30s.you peeps know you can't afford why not to say it directly i am using same phone bur never faced such issue, so stop giving **bleep** reviews
0 Likes