Original topic:

m30s flashlight only working during charging the phone

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 01:06 PM)
anu0396
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My m30s mobile flashlight is only working during charging the phone..also the camera flashlight is not working properly except while charging the phone...please help
11 Comments
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
restart your phone and try again
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Make sure your charge is above 30, if your charge is below 25 flashlight doesn't works
0 Likes
anu0396
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no benefit from restarting the phone and even when the phone is 100% charged
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the bellow mentioned steps to resolve your issue:

1. For better device performance minimum 20% internal memory should be free.
2. Kindly check RAM in your device: Settings > Device care > Memory. To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.
3. Clear app cache through Device care:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Device care > Storage > Tap on clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under user data. Then, tick items to select and tap delete or uninstall.
To clear cache memory of a particular application:- Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Apps > pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory.(example 'Samsung Internet') > Storage > Clear Cache

4. Kindly remove third party application for detecting issue: Settings > Apps > Select third-party application > Uninstall

If issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anu0396
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i have tried all these options..still the flashlight is not working..it only works during charging the phone
0 Likes
Mahe2598
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also facing same issue..
0 Likes
Mahe2598
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
did u get any solution???
0 Likes
kumtiru