Original topic:

m30s auto restart

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 01:15 AM)
atul9great
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Why my phone is auto restart  , India today and times of India says many people  face this issue 
22 Comments
Sarthak07o3
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

Real reason is unknown but from what i have read its becoz of exynos 9611 and buggy update, we can't do anything abt it yet, if this happens fairly regular and more then u will have to get ur motherboard replaced from samsung service centre
 free if phone in warranty
else it will cost 6-8k

or  can go to local phone repair shop and tell them to chnge the IC, that will fix it too

Galaxy M
Hi! I'm reposting 5 possible trouble shooting steps for Galaxy M30 & other series devices below:
1. Report the  FREEZING/HANGING, AUTOMATIC RESTARTING errors to Samsung.
2. click on "Settings" app on your Android device/phone.
3. Then, click on "DEVELOPERS options " & enable/"ON" it.
4. Then, you will see many options under "Developers options ". Click on "Build" option 7 times. After that you will see many more options.
5. Now, Enable "OEM unlocking" (Allow the bootloader to be unlocked) option given there. Also, click on "Logger buffer sizes" & select "1M" per log buffer size.
Try these 5 steps. May be your problem shall be resolved 😊 happily as was mine!!!
Screenshot_20211004-115347_Settings_41619.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115356_Settings_41621.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115416_Settings_41623.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115527_Settings_41625.jpg
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi! I'm reposting 5 possible trouble shooting steps for Galaxy M30 & other series devices below:
4. Then, you will see many options under "Developers options ". Click on "Build" option 7 times. After that you will see many more options.
5. Now, Enable "OEM unlocking" (Allow the bootloader to be unlocked) option given there. Also, click on "Logger buffer sizes" & select "1M" per log buffer size.
Try these 5 steps. May be your problem shall be resolved 😊 happily as was mine!!!
Screenshot_20211004-115535_Settings_41627.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115356_Settings_41621.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115416_Settings_41623.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115527_Settings_41625.jpg
0 Likes
pranav1122
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No it's RAM problem and which IC is double decker, that's why it's not replaceable.
Because of that they suggest replace mother board.
Now Samsung is worst than Chinese.Use and through, lucky person's phone still working but in danger condition may be suddenly it happens any time.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Screenshot_20211004-115347_Settings_41619.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115416_Settings_41623.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115356_Settings_41621.jpgScreenshot_20211004-115527_Settings_41625.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi! Keep patience! Samsung Galaxy Android devices are really great & the BEST. Technical problems crop up routinely/occasionally due to incompatibility of various apps downloaded by users & Samsung software updates. In case of my Samsung Galaxy M30, I had ensured great functioning by disallowing all permissions to all non-samsung Galaxy apps on my phone. I would allow these permissions only "as on NEED-BASIS". I would immediately disallow these permissions after having used any non-samsung Galaxy apps. So, disallow all permissions to all non-samsung Galaxy apps except "as on need-basis" if you wish your Samsung android to function smoothly 😉!
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hey! My Samsung Galaxy M30 had been functioning smoothly since September, 2019 when i had purchased it. It never faced any issues like freeze/hang or automatic Restrarting. It FUNCTIONED PERFECTLY WELL! But, it suddenly started giving me trouble on 2nd October, 2021 within 20 hours of me having downloaded & installed the updated Samsung software version September 1 on 1st October, 2021. First of all, my camera app started malfunctioning & my phone would hang & freeze whenever I would open camera app & access its features like clicking/viewing fotos. Still, phone was functioning. But, then suddenly problem became more serious after 7 pm on 2nd October. My Samsung Galaxy M30 would automatically RESTART & then hang/freeze. It was all frustrating as I couldn't access its features. For example, Phone calls that I made would hang/freeze after a few seconds. Then, I tried all tricks suggested by Samsung members in this forum like PRESSING DOWNVOLUME & POWER BUTTONS, etc. All that I would get was annoying experience. Then, I contacted Samsung customer care executive who advised me to use "SAFE MODES" for "ENTRY" into & "EXIT" from Samsung device. I tried it. It did open my phone, but freeze/hang problem couldn't be resolved. However, my problem got resolved with a little bit of PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, APPLICATION of MIND, & of course a bit of Luck 🙂! Now, my Phone is functioning perfectly 🥰 well. It has no freeze/hang SWING MOODS 🤗! I feel like I'm on cloud 9 & my Samsung Galaxy M30 my THE BEST COMPANION 🤗 🖤 🤗!
0 Likes
atul9great
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
How your problem resolved