Original topic:

m30s auto restart

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 03:25 PM)
NarryB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
If I were to rate Samsung phones n the after sale services..then 'Pathetic ' would be an understatement..Samsung is known for duping customers of their hard earned money..You didn't spare the customers who bought your so called"High end" phones..so what product efficiency n services can those expect who bought your scammy mid range n budget phones..Stop fooling customers ..There is a reason why ppl trust One plus n MI phones because they are way better than this con company. Samsung comes up with innovative gimmicks to cheat customers.. Just around the warranty expiry ..lure the customer with a buggy software update n turn his anyway Mediocore experience into a Downright disgusting one..Check your Samsung members page n other sites ..you would get the real feel of how satisfied your customers are..Ppl are furious just as I m. Samsung: Stop stooping to such levels.. I regret buying your Galaxy phone...just like those many others..
6 Comments
Meet_Feet
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Contact service center
0 Likes
RANJANTRUPTI
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Contact nearest service center
0 Likes
Galaxy M
see make sure in device care auto restart is off maybe thats casuing the problem
dnt wrry samsung will fix thaat in another update
if u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes
NarryB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
whom have you confirmed this with?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NarryB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I want my refund
0 Likes