Original topic:

m21 battery

(Topic created on: 12-19-2020 07:57 PM)
madushan123
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought a brandnew m21 and it has a 6000mah battery,but I'm not sure of it.  1% of battery decreases for 10 minutes in youtube with low brightness and optimized battery. Is it normal.plz help me. What happen when we turn off fast charging and charge with a fast charger. I want to know it too

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Do not use any other charger than your original charger and cable. Turning off fast charging doesn't affect anything. Only you have to wait more time to charge.

About the battery drop, it's normal. If you have any doubt check it from a customer service centre.

View solution in context

0 Likes
36 Comments
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
thats normal and when u use fast charger, slightly battery performance and life will decrease in a small amount it depends on the fast charger.
Solution
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Do not use any other charger than your original charger and cable. Turning off fast charging doesn't affect anything. Only you have to wait more time to charge.

About the battery drop, it's normal. If you have any doubt check it from a customer service centre.
0 Likes
madushan123
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Thank you very much
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You are welcome 😇
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
turning off will take more time to charge and it will be best than fast charging bcs it won't affect your battery health.
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
but you have to wait.
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
shut the ffff up
0 Likes