Original topic:

m20 lag

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 07:58 PM)
armanzr12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
after android 10 on my galaxy m20 my phone become so laggy and slow.I realy want sumsung to fix this problem by update.It is realy driving me crazy. 
13 Comments
BD4
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes, have heard same about M30 as well from many people, it will be fixed in next update that might come after 3 months since you got your last update as M series falls in quarterly update phone category
armanzr12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i hope so
ShreyanshOjha
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Hi!! I'm also using Galaxy M20 and after updating the software my phone also gets slower and lag much of it...
-) Run your phone on Safe Mode for minimum 3-4 hrs continuously.. If you didn't face any lag in Safe Mode then the lag is due to any third party app installed by you on your device.. This same case happens with me
-) If you face any lag in Safe Mode also then you must reach your nearest Samsung Service Center.
** Look this is fact that all M series devices are currently working on stable updates... I'm using M20, M30, and M30s in my home and all running perfectly 🙂🙂
🙂🙂😊 Hope your issue will resolve soon.. please tag my comment as solution please 🙂🙂😊😊
0 Likes
armanzr12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
actually i think if I put the phone in safe mode it can hurt my phone.
0 Likes
ShreyanshOjha
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
No... Men it's not like that, in fact the Safe Mode runs the best and it will always be your phone's benefit to run in that mode.
Safe Mode is like that it's new device you are using..🙂🙂😊😊
0 Likes
ShreyanshOjha
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
And company officials always advice to run your phone on Safe Mode for identifying whether there is internal or any other party app problem in your phone.
🙂🙂😊😊 Please you must run your phone on Safe Mode and spread the awareness about this fact..

**Also as you don't know.. in Safe Mode all third party app which are installed by you will not work, only basic functions like phone, etc.. will work. You can also see the watermark if Safe Mode at the left bottom of the screen.
Also when you have good experience with Safe Mode then please tag my comment as solution please 🙂😊😊🙂😊
armanzr12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
thanks bro I will do that as soon as possible.
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
same here, it was smooth in android 9.0 but after the 10 it became real slow, we have to wait for another update for them to fix the bugs and the problems
armanzr12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
If you restart your device it become fix for few days but after a few days it start laggy again.
0 Likes