Not applicable
Galaxy M
what's big in this???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Not meant for the size!!
Galaxy M
bro , may security patch🤗, discover added(useless)🤣, little optimized , candy crush game added 🤦.All apps refreshed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
any more improvements??
Galaxy M
No major difference. Just optimized. only con is mobile heats while charging. need to check more
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
First problem is I am only having a little lag not a lot with its system UI
And I don't want to go to the service centre just keep the Android 2.1 update
Second concern is when I go to the discover then you know the new feature after the May patch that is the lag problem after the first recently may patch update
Now I will tell you the third concern about the discover tab so when because I am out of India and I'm using VPN as an Indian server that doesn't matter ok even if I was in India when I go to discover tab then it shows me there's a update on Galaxy store but when I click update now then it does take me to the Galaxy store but it doesn't update what is the issue so can you tell me please
0 Likes
Galaxy M
It's oneui 2.0 only. I turned off the discover feature. why they given that useless feature burden to UI. Instead of given that must have give the useful cards present in oneui2.1
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
it is not because of the discover feature it is just a bug in the may 1 patch ok I understand
Galaxy M
yes .you are right