(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 11:31 AM)
Vishnu0911
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
My glaxy m30 hangs up after updating to android 10 
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Can you describe the problem in more detail? For example: Lagging while using a specific application?
Vishnu0911
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
when im opening my recent file and app then m30 is lacking and working like load.....
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
same here a few times
Galaxy M
i would suggest backup your data and perform a factory reset. this will help you in reducing lag you are facing.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Have you restarted or rebooted your device? If that's not helping out, check out your RAM status and Storage status using device management. I know some of the issues may be due to instability of Android 10 update. But managing the storage and ram of your device till the patch comes out will help.
Vishnu0911
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
yup many time
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

>Do the reset app preference (setting>>apps>>three dots on the right top>>reset app preferences).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes