Original topic:

keyboard issue in M31

(Topic created on: 07-31-2020 01:38 PM)
DineshReddyy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello
When using few apps like hike the keyboard gets stuck and cant type anything along with backarrow button and other things. This happens often in Samsung M31
0 Likes
7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
u can once reset to default
and even after same problem persist then simply go and use Gboard
0 Likes
DineshReddyy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Its been not even a month that I got this mobile and i think Gboard isn't the solution for it.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ok i understand brother
then try once after reset to default in keyboard settings
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Please submit feedback through Get Help tab.
0 Likes
ZEALL
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I think your app hike is Laging so thats why it gives you delayed response like when you type or erase it dosen't take action instantly this is app issue. are you facing the same issue from starting? or recently you found out about this issue. one more thing you can conform this by opening keybord in small app like normal inbuilt messaging app which dosen't require internet try to open keybord in that app if it works perfectly means there is no issue in keybord the issue is in the hike or other app. hope this helps
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

this been a issue for me after 10 update. sending feedback didn't help. also my m30s and most m series mobiles lack clipboard. so i just shifted to MS shiftkey keyboard.

cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache:-
Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes