Original topic:

just a small suggestion for all m series

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 02:36 PM)
vishunkb
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Hey Samsung I know you made sk many difference between m series and a series and I will not say you to remove this difference 
But just one suggestion at least give carriar aggrication for m series smartphone amd solve every conductivity issues 
And carrier aggrication will be deal breaker for so many people and I saw many of YouTube video on your m series unboxing I don't care what youtuber is saying but I found tones of comment saying they bought m series smartphone and there are connectivity issues and many of they also say that they are just using that phone bcz they buy it as m series is online than if they buy your phone it's your responsibility to make them happy if they have this type of issues than what do you think now you earn so much with not providing ca but what about your image does that person have bad experience he will buy any m series phone don't just think for now think about future give them that level experience with phone that after some year whenever they are going to buy new phone than theirs first choice must be samsung

And yes I know you want to make your own echo system so strong 
So what do you think if someone bought m series phone and in future he is going to buy any flagship phone than first thing he will remind it will be that his older experience with phone (m series)
And don't make m series that less experience that it affects to brand image bcz if he has any issues with m series so in future he will think a series and other phone also have this issues so your move on m series in india can affect to your user
And sell smartphone 1 or 2 k higher but give than that experience that they think it is worth giving more price
4 Comments
mayank1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung m series and f series provide carriers aggricagion
0 Likes
vishunkb
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
in which model bcz I heard that m51 and m31s m21 like phone don't have ca
possibly m42 have ca(I think)
but m42 and m31s has actuall connectivity issues so there they should provide ca
mayank1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung f41 issue network .Please provide c.a.
0 Likes
mayank1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Samsung f41 network issue so provide c.a.
0 Likes