Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

images not showing in Instagram

(Topic created on: 11-08-2019 08:08 PM)
manyasurve1310
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
In Instagram images are not showing as they should.... This is major bug..... I have already installed latest software/security updates & latest Instagram version... Even before that this bug was on...... Plz fix this asap

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Okay, First of all let me bring you in notice that this issue is faced by every 2nd person, so don't worry its obvious.

This solution is internet based so I don't know if it works 100% or not but Still a Hope.

Go To settings, app manager, then scroll down to Instagram and clear the cache, Clear data and do force Stop. Then Go to playstore and Uninstall the app from there. Now Restart your phone. Again Download Instagram and open it from playstore, Now when its downloaded Open it from Playstore, And Then Allow the permission which apps Usually asks, And then Go to Upload a photo section, And You will be seeing that app will load photos very slowly, Building a Cache so you can minimize the app. once all photos are Build You can Then Close the app. and Then Again check you can Find all the photos there.
All the Best.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
Galaxy M
I think you are talking about the Images From Gallery, That You want to upload to Instagram Right?
Galaxy M
yes.. exactly
Galaxy M
any solutions...?
Solution
Galaxy M
Okay, First of all let me bring you in notice that this issue is faced by every 2nd person, so don't worry its obvious.

This solution is internet based so I don't know if it works 100% or not but Still a Hope.

Go To settings, app manager, then scroll down to Instagram and clear the cache, Clear data and do force Stop. Then Go to playstore and Uninstall the app from there. Now Restart your phone. Again Download Instagram and open it from playstore, Now when its downloaded Open it from Playstore, And Then Allow the permission which apps Usually asks, And then Go to Upload a photo section, And You will be seeing that app will load photos very slowly, Building a Cache so you can minimize the app. once all photos are Build You can Then Close the app. and Then Again check you can Find all the photos there.
All the Best.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
if this Solution helps you to resolve then please accept this as solution. Thanks a lot
0 Likes
Galaxy M
still not working ....
anyways thank you for replying...
i think this is the problem of ram management rather than internet
Samsung is still giving bad processors in its budget range smartphones....
Galaxy M
Did you Do the Steps which I mentioned
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes bro....
0 Likes
ShivamAjmeri
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
i have a same problem after update
0 Likes