Original topic:

how to turn off net and Wi-Fi to particular app

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 09:42 AM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I just want to turn off net and Wi-Fi to particular app so that they won't give my ads while using app
Presently I am using M30s
Any suggestions please
19 Comments
IamAnoop
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
go into "app info" section and force stop them (unwanted applications)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hey anoop thanks for info but I just want to turn off wi-fi and internet which help to reduce the ads like MX player if you turn off data and WiFi 90% ads will stop in that
Galaxy M
Try Samsung Max app, There u can find apps to control their internet connectivity individually.
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thanks Will try it
0 Likes
AnuragChakra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hey thanks this suggestion working for me in Samsung M51

With Samsung Max app able to selectively block certain Apps data, wifi, net effectively.

Annoying ads from MXPlayer restricted finally !!

20201211_135758.jpg20201211_135557.jpg

omi0002
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

No it didn't worked on my note10+, basically samsung max **bleep**, and even I tried to force stop my app in the morning, until evening it apparently worked, but ultimately it started using internet 😥and yeah so basically, samsung can't even provide the simplest of the feature which even cheaply available chinese phone models can easily provide...

0 Likes
omi0002
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

No it didn't worked on my note10+, basically samsung max **bleep**, and even I tried to force stop my app in the morning, until evening it apparently worked, but ultimately it started using internet 😥and yeah so basically, samsung can't even provide the simplest of the feature which even cheaply available chinese phone models can easily provide...

Galaxy M
that works bhai.
omi0002
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
then y it didn't for me? 😕 I tried force stop, BG data usage stopped, but everytime, if there's a text it just pops up 😒
0 Likes