Original topic:

help

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 10:48 AM)
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I played games for 30 minutes in my M30s the battery was reduced by 2 percent, but then the phone was idle for 10 minutes and it lost 10 percent of its battery.
Can someone tell what happened
And i make it clear that no apps were open nor any means of internet , wifi or mobile data
15 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
All games have cookies of so many apps. they keep uploading all your data and active in the background.
Chinnnu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same thing happened to me also, I done factory reset mobile now it works good. previously night 30% at the time of mrng switch off. now it's good
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if you have turned on the sync function, then the many apps will sync the data in the background, even when no apps is opened.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
that will itself use the battery in some what around 8%(min) in a day. and some other function like idle screen, ui, whatapp background (if you have whatapp) , sim tower etc.. will use the battery only.
but you have mentioned that for 10 min it lost 10% ,that is somewhat higher. so restart your mobile and check the update of the phone and the apps.
this may be helpful for you!
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍
0 Likes
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
no sync is not opened, only my dark mode is enabled
0 Likes
Galaxy M
samsung phones ki battery ka yahi problem hai mere phone ki battery bhi 15% par pahuchne ke baad per second 1% kam ho jaati h.
Ishan05
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
mera phone 100 percent pe tha tab 98 tak hua 30 minute baad phir 10 minute ke andar 10 percent kam ho gya
0 Likes
Galaxy M
30 minute gaming take only 2 % of battery?
without gaming why use 10 % battery sochne wali baat hai .
connect with costumer care with Samsung members app.
0 Likes