Original topic:

hello samsung...in my samsung m51 there is a wifi connecting problem..

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 12:24 PM)
RajashekarChary
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
The problem is..if the wifi feature is not working properly...signals interruption is also so much irritating...please respond to my problem and solve with an update...thank u samsung
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You can send feedback by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

Soumya5549
Active Level 2
Galaxy M

mee also facing the same problem. After reset and visited samsung care that issue not solved... please help me bro

0 Likes
Galaxy M
after network reset also it shows same problem..please respond to my problem...please fix a bug and release new update very soon.....once wifi is OFF...and then ON it shows connection problem..it will connect only after the device is restart...please respond to my problem...I am very trusted customer to the samsung....thank u samsung
ksibibiju
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Resetting and restarting doesn't help.  It keeps disconnecting from the wifi.

Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Even after factory reset , its not connecting to wi-fi.

Me and my friend, both of us have replaced the M51 with new M51. But with the new replaced phone, we are still unable to connect to Wi-fi. I've four other Samsung smartphones in my home and all of them are connected with the wi-fi.

It seems Samsung has produced this buggy phone in hurry. Checked insta today, there are hell lot of other users like me who are facing this issue with this Meanest(aka Weakest) monster.

venkat9652
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
hi samsung,

even i am facing the same issue with wifi. please look into it and resolve as soon as possible.
Tejasvi97
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung, facing the same issue
0 Likes
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Go for the replacement of the phone. 

Replacement is the only solution here.

Amazon ppl will replace it within a week.

0 Likes
ishangautam7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Resetting router

Replacing router

Factory resetting phone

Replacing M51 with new M51

Nothing works

0 Likes