Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

hanging problem

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 03:01 PM)
vinit19
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Anyone face the hang problem in m31s...like when dial a number and when talking to someone and screen wake up automatically(screen on or off)...
Even m31 is not facing those problems.
Plz solve if any one have ...
11 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you can try these steps and then observe

A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable/type C earphone only for Android 11)

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Go to >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset settings

C. Go to Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

D. go to settings >>advance features >>enable reduce animation .
vinit19
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thanks ...now my phone is working slightly fatser and smooth...but calling issue still remain.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
happy to see it worked for you😊 and if you are talking about screen on of during call then its not an issue its due to sensor
like if you taking your phone to ear screen of and when left then screen on right??
vinit19
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes, its a problem of sensor but its a problem @Ehsank 😊😊
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
no dear its not an issue, its a work of sensor, whenever you take your phone to ear it will off the screen to avoid accidental touch and when left then will be on once , this is not an issue this a feature
vinit19
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
but problem is not that ...I explaine you...
When I turn the phone on my ear, the screen should be turned off but not off and it goes off and on in a while.
Because of which the phone would touch the skin and put on hold or cut automatically.
now you understood clearly pmy problem.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ohk, so from your side you can only clear and clean the black borders area around front camera , but to get further you need to visit service centre once if possible even you visited already tell them your issue not resolved😊
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

For more information kindly click on given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

vinit19
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have already perfome these actions and visited the customer service center...but my bigger problem is related to calling issue and related to automatically wake up screen during a call.
0 Likes