Original topic:

hanging & heating issue since purchaging in samsung m31 mobile

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 05:16 PM)
jigssolanki47
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I have purchased M31 mobile on February-20. First impression was good but within few days i found to much heating & hanging issue in phone. Someone suggested to regularly update all apps & Samsung software to eliminate issue. I tried it but unfortunately not works. Finally decided to go for Samsung care. Due to lockdown i am unable to go Samsung care early till july. 

Now after lockdown release process i have visited Samsung care for first time on 3rd September. I have explained all issues. He just denied to pick the phone as there is some apps are no updated. after many arguments he excepted phone & only formatted the phone and given back on same day. But issue as it is.

Once again visited Samsung care on 17.9.2020. He asked to give phone for 3-4 days. What ever work carried out in phone i don't know but there is no call from center after 7 days so i have called on 10th days. she reply your phone is ready. this is the level of communication in this center. i found one damp on my mobile screen, when i was receiving the phone. I convey the same thing then he denied & not accepted. He told it is not done in our center, All though before receiving mobile by center, They have checked all the things. This is frustrating for me. He told that we have checked all the heating issue & hanging issue by using his simcard after repair for few days. But when i have checked in mobile then, I found there is no apps were updated in phone,  then how they have checked, My means to say - They are always asking to update all apps before using...!!!

Now after few days once again hanging issue & heating issue started. I was in meeting & i am unable to delivered any pictures to my boss as mobile was hanged & even unable to power off it. Almost after 2 hrs. i am able to power off & it was in running condition for few hrs. then heating started.

Damp on phone screen during cervice centre work always pinching me parallelly to heating & hanging issue. Now i am frustrated a lot as i am not able to go once again at cervice centre & give the phone for more 10 days. 

I request please replace my mobile as this phone never run on normal condition since i have purchased it.

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:

>>Close background running apps.

Follow the link for more details: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

And to resolve "device hanging" issue, kindly follow the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes