hang

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 12:15 PM)
patelbhai007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Galaxy m30s is hang,lag and high pink in pubg or 
Display problem display adaptive brightness is not
On but display is automatically low and i am manually full brightness but not full brightness 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I also own a M30s and I can assure you that there's no such hanging/lagging issues.

And high ping in Pubg is because of network issues, I always get a ping of 35-40
0 Likes
patelbhai007
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
but display?
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I don't use auto brightness feature, it dulls the display too much for my liking, so I just keep it off. Without the auto brightness the display is adequately bright.
0 Likes
Rudra8080
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
some third party apps should be creates problem. try to use smartphone in safe mode..
how to activet safe mode: switch off ur phone and when reswitch on ur phone press vollume - botton with pawar off botton.at the same time.
when safe mode activet then see. which app has defaulted
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the hanging issue:

> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then Clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the Display issue:

> Perform the reset settings of device (Settings>>General management>>Reset>>Reset Settings)

> Run the device in safe mode and check the issue

>  If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes