Original topic:

great

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 10:25 AM)
Raviiolii
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
So I'm using the most amazing device offered by the samsung, it's one and only m30s, so i got this device thinking it would be a good option but no it's worse after every update. **bleep**ers managed to **bleep** it up after every single update. Firstly they distorted the **bleep** brightness which use to do low but now after the one ui update I cannot. They promised a good camera but guess what they didn't deliver to the promise. They said it has the "MONSTER" battery but guess what it's nothing special. Before the June security patch update all the user of m30s could watch HD content on Netflix or prime video guess what this **bleep**ers managed to destroy that also great isn't it. Of and to top it all up now my devices wifi is and some of the ui glitches are also percent which makes it ever so better. Good going **bleep**tard. 

I say we all should call Samsung and let those **bleep**heads know what they are doing. And if nothing happen I'm going to file a legal action against samsung for such a fraud only then they will come to their senses. 

Seriously tho I'm not at all happy with this phone or its software experience. I mean if you can't  make a goood phone at least don't **bleep** it up samsung. :(
3 Comments
vshh
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yeah man go ahead in filing the complaint✌️
The bugs after every updates are increasing, so they just fix one thing and thn mess up 3 other things.
I had the issue with Netflix since 4 months, it just can't read the device always saying device failure occured.
It takes almost 7 hours or more to fully charged even after the updates and auto brightness is not working after the yesterday's update.
so it's all **bleep** up.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Haha.. Frustrating that we can't watch HD content even after having widevine L1
0 Likes
Raviiolii
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
exactly this **bleep**ers are not understanding the dept of problem that are making for themself
0 Likes